poupeegirl fashion brand community
About Me

Name: Johanna
Home: Sacramento, California, United States
About Me: I am a girl; I don't quite know where I came from or where I'm going. Though I'm still getting comfortable in my own skin, I love to think about a world more simple than the one I reside in now. I like to imagine a magical place with elegant gowns, tea time every hour, true friendship, etiquette, and art. Don't let the busy reality of the world take you over. Hold onto your innocence.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Wonderful Things

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  17.11.09  
 
 
Shopping in Japan Right at Your Fingertips!
As a girl obsessed with purchasing online and Japanese things, RAKUTEN is the place to go to. They carry everything from Womens and Mens clothing off the city streets; to anime & oktaku collectibles; to things for the home such as furniture, bedding, cabinets, and even CARPET; to beauty cosmetics and medicines- you name the category, they probably have it!

I was surprised to even find Lolita clothing brands such as BABY The Stars Shine Bright, h.Naoto, etc.

I think that the items on this site is GREAT for gifts, especially for the holiday season. Right now they apparently have a free shipping deal if you rate items and give feedback.
Leggings seem to be very popular among young women in Japan this year, as well as faux fur coats and jackets!
These cute star leggings are sure to turn heads <3

Leggings with a second tone on the bottom! I think it's such a cute idea <3

And my favorite are these that are gathered on the bottom. They come in all sorts of colors.

This camera has a projector, so you can project all your pictures against the wall! Who thought of it? Nikon! Why don't we have that over here? Now you can!
posted by Johanna @ 4:58 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home