poupeegirl fashion brand community
About Me

Name: Johanna
Home: Sacramento, California, United States
About Me: I am a girl; I don't quite know where I came from or where I'm going. Though I'm still getting comfortable in my own skin, I love to think about a world more simple than the one I reside in now. I like to imagine a magical place with elegant gowns, tea time every hour, true friendship, etiquette, and art. Don't let the busy reality of the world take you over. Hold onto your innocence.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Wonderful Things

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  27.10.09  
 
 
Sweet Nothings
I have a robe that is a light pastel green that I absolutely adore. It's the softest thing I've felt in a while, and its so warm I don't need anything else if the air is chilly in the night. It's so light that when it's warmer I don't want to take it off.

http://www.merina-sky.blogspot.com and http://www.sneaky-snake.blogspot.com also have mp3 bears on their pages now, so I think we should name them.
I think I'll name my bear Evelyn.

I really want to learn Russian... But I can't roll my r's. Like if someone purrs like a kitten; I can't do that. I can imitate it sometimes, but it's not actually me rolling my tongue. It's more like a quick L. I guess while I'm waiting on my disability to magically disappear though, I can learn the alphabet. And write it. Pобот, робот, робот, Я тебя люблю, мы так хотели...

Sometimes I feel like this
posted by Johanna @ 9:44 AM  
5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home