poupeegirl fashion brand community
About Me

Name: Johanna
Home: Sacramento, California, United States
About Me: I am a girl; I don't quite know where I came from or where I'm going. Though I'm still getting comfortable in my own skin, I love to think about a world more simple than the one I reside in now. I like to imagine a magical place with elegant gowns, tea time every hour, true friendship, etiquette, and art. Don't let the busy reality of the world take you over. Hold onto your innocence.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Wonderful Things

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  26.10.09  
 
 

Since I'm hanging around the tattoo shop bored, I think I'll post some of the stencils I've done.
I did the Chii for fun, but the only one that I did for a client that I was able to get my hands on was this tribute for Michael Jackson.

And of course, ANGELIC PRETTY Illustrations~




DX
DO NOT STEAL PLEASE. Really. I'm serious. xD
posted by Johanna @ 3:15 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At October 26, 2009 at 4:23 PM, Blogger Meghan said…

    Those are so freakin' good D: Like, PROFESSIONAL.
    Jealous x3


    Also, how'd ya' get the little music player on the side bar? It's so cute ;o;

     
  • At October 26, 2009 at 5:06 PM, Blogger Johanna said…

    Thanks so much!! <3 I'll keep posting stuff, then!!

    YAAAY <3 Okay the little bear player is at myflashfetish.com
    All you hhave to do is sign up~ Then you can save your playlists to go back and edit them. Just get the HTML and make a Java HTML widget on the side there and YA GOT MUSIC.

     
  • At October 26, 2009 at 7:38 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Wow yoyo!! Those are soooo beautiful!!! *___* You are so talented! Yay!! I hope you post more!! ^^ <3333

     

Post a Comment

<< Home