poupeegirl fashion brand community
About Me

Name: Johanna
Home: Sacramento, California, United States
About Me: I am a girl; I don't quite know where I came from or where I'm going. Though I'm still getting comfortable in my own skin, I love to think about a world more simple than the one I reside in now. I like to imagine a magical place with elegant gowns, tea time every hour, true friendship, etiquette, and art. Don't let the busy reality of the world take you over. Hold onto your innocence.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Wonderful Things

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  2.11.09  
 
 
That Was When I Ruled The World
Listening to a lot of Coldplay, yeah.

I have to say, I love all the songs on the Viva La Vida CD.

But I also have to say... that I super duper love Death And All His Friends.
GREATEST SONG. AGH.
Some people don't like Coldplay because of Chris' voice, but theres so much more to a song than just the voice of the singer: the composition, the volume, the overall UMPH of the song... Theres all the different components that makes a song so great.

I drew Violet Hill for my boyfriend XD
posted by Johanna @ 7:54 PM  
1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home