poupeegirl fashion brand community
About Me

Name: Johanna
Home: Sacramento, California, United States
About Me: I am a girl; I don't quite know where I came from or where I'm going. Though I'm still getting comfortable in my own skin, I love to think about a world more simple than the one I reside in now. I like to imagine a magical place with elegant gowns, tea time every hour, true friendship, etiquette, and art. Don't let the busy reality of the world take you over. Hold onto your innocence.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Wonderful Things

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  28.10.09  
 
 
Make it a better place.


So today I went to see THIS IS IT, the compilation of film from Michael Jackson practicing for his big last tour in London.
It makes me sad. I love that man so much, always have, always will be.
He was so sweet and child-like. When he would joke and mess around with people, it would be silly and cute. When somebody praised him, or cheered, or clapped, he would just bow his head and softly say, "God bless you!" And when he requested something from his workers to fix for the concert, he'd smile and say again, "God bless you."

ANYWAY.
So Justin, Cecilia, Leah and I went to Chevy's today. We told Chevy's it was Leah's birthday... and we didn't tell her we told them. ... It wasn't her birthday.
But you know, I didn't do anything for her birthday this year ANYWAY so ha.
It was great XD She was so surprised [of course.]
Ahh that was really fun.

So you know how so many people want to change the world and protect it. How people suddenly want to 'go green' and take care of our home...
You know it's not going to happen. People are all talk. But they're never going to step up and sacrifice the things they need to sacrifice to save earth. ...It's sadly hopeless. We're raping it and it's disgusting.
posted by Johanna @ 9:41 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home