poupeegirl fashion brand community
About Me

Name: Johanna
Home: Sacramento, California, United States
About Me: I am a girl; I don't quite know where I came from or where I'm going. Though I'm still getting comfortable in my own skin, I love to think about a world more simple than the one I reside in now. I like to imagine a magical place with elegant gowns, tea time every hour, true friendship, etiquette, and art. Don't let the busy reality of the world take you over. Hold onto your innocence.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Wonderful Things

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  16.11.09  
 
 
Herbs

;;
So I have a little herb garden in my room- I mean- it's in a cute little... thing- You'd just have to see it.
Anyway......it's dying.
Fast.
I...I'm not sure what I did wrong O_O
Can someone who likes these things *coughCherylcough* help me out with this? How do you take care of them?

I'd love to have little herb gardens XP and things I can take care of!
And the little gardens remind me of a playground for faries <3
posted by Johanna @ 8:17 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At November 17, 2009 at 9:59 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Awww!! How cute!! I didn't know you have a herb garden!! ^.^ Yay!! um... well I'm a little new to herb gardening myself too. lol... cause I was growing some also, and mine got sick on me too and died... :( I think though me and my mom figured out why. What kind of water do you use to water them? I was using house water, but I guess for small plants, its best to use pure water with no chlorine or other chemicals added to it, because the plant cant handle it and filter it out. :( I think thats what happened to mine... Also make sure they get lots of sunlight and are warm if you are growing them inside. ^.^ <333 They do look like little playgrounds for faries!!! <333 Sooo cute!! ^.^ I love the little bonsai gardens too. ^^

     
  • At November 17, 2009 at 10:05 PM, Blogger Johanna said…

    Yeah I saw on Dr. Oz that you shouldn't use water with chlorine or chemicals, but the water I used is completely filtered through the refrigerator. :<

     
  • At November 17, 2009 at 10:17 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    oh... hm... I'm not sure. They may be having a hard time producing their own food. You can maybe buy some plant food and give it to them. :) Also, check and see if there are any little bugs or insects that might be causing them to get sick. That happened to my chocolate mint herb. I was so sad.... :( it smelt so good. ;_;

     

Post a Comment

<< Home