poupeegirl fashion brand community
About Me

Name: Johanna
Home: Sacramento, California, United States
About Me: I am a girl; I don't quite know where I came from or where I'm going. Though I'm still getting comfortable in my own skin, I love to think about a world more simple than the one I reside in now. I like to imagine a magical place with elegant gowns, tea time every hour, true friendship, etiquette, and art. Don't let the busy reality of the world take you over. Hold onto your innocence.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Wonderful Things

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  11.11.09  
 
 
Spring
So I finally signed up for my classes for spring semester. :< I guess I'm just gonna buck up and get a majors in Art... and I'm not sure what for my minor- probably Drama after I transfer somewhere like UC Davis or something.

Buuut since I finally decided to get an arts degree, I'm taking art classes, yay!
So my schedule looks a little something like this:
History of Asian Art
Figure Drawing
Elementary Statistics [I HAD to take a math -_- and my other option was Pre Algebra!!]
And Critical Thinking/Writing about Literature.

So.. okay. Yeah I finished Algebra 2 in highschool but I'm not a math person- so everything had escaped my mind. Not to mention I BARELY passed the class in the first place. So when I tested they said I was eligible for PRE ALGEBRA. I wanted to cry [as usual].
I'm a little bummed that I don't get at least ONE class with Justin [because we had three classes together this semester XD] but everything will be okay Dx; I'll see him. *whine*
I'm also gonna try to add into Drama 1B because it was full already. But if I get into this I have full access to be in the shows and everything. It's an advanced class but I'm sure my portfolio in that area won't be a problem (not to brag... but acting is kinda my thing and I've gotten leads/supporting lead in all the musicals I've been in). So yes. That is good.

I can't wait until spring -sigh- though we have to get through winter first XD;; And summer... ahh... summer summer summer. <3
CHERYL HURRY UP. XDD
posted by Johanna @ 5:05 PM  
1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home