poupeegirl fashion brand community
About Me

Name: Johanna
Home: Sacramento, California, United States
About Me: I am a girl; I don't quite know where I came from or where I'm going. Though I'm still getting comfortable in my own skin, I love to think about a world more simple than the one I reside in now. I like to imagine a magical place with elegant gowns, tea time every hour, true friendship, etiquette, and art. Don't let the busy reality of the world take you over. Hold onto your innocence.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Wonderful Things

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  17.11.09  
 
 
Rings, Rings, and more Rings
I absolutely love rings. They always make me feel elegant and pretty. For most women, rings mean a wide span of things, and thankfully, certain designs remain classics... and other new designs keep showing up!


First off, "Figure like the Queen..." is to die for! For about $275, you can have a dazzling draped ring on your finger with sapphire and diamonds to look noble and elegant.


"The Colors of the Rainbow-Like Charm."For $184, you can have the joy of the rainbow on your finger. The soft colors wrapped around the band should make you smile with delight!


"Pink Sapphire EnjeruHatoRingu" or "Angel Heart Ring" should leave you feeling dainty and special. Worth $932 but right now on sale for $475, pink sapphires and diamonds sit on this lovely ring with little heart and key charms.


"Etaniti Ringu" or "Eternity Ring" is a simple design much like the rainbow ring, but covered in diamonds. This is very elegant without being TOO flashy. The regular price for this beauty is $1,130, but is now a steal for $355!


And finally, something a little more obnoxious: the famous Hello Kitty Diamond Ring. This piece of work will cost you a whopping $4,250. The Bow is made of pink sapphires, the eyes of onyx, and the nose of yellow citrine [I ADORE citrine]. The total weight is 1 carat.

Remember though, even though these rings are beautiful, the thing most beautiful is God's Love, so remember what's most important in life. Having said that, he's created some beautiful shining stones.
posted by Johanna @ 9:01 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At November 17, 2009 at 9:50 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Awwww!!! Those are so gorgeous!! *___* <333 I love rings too. I have a couple, but I don't wear them enough. I saw some really beautiful ones at the farmers market I went to a while back, they were like vintage styled rings, absolutely gorgeous! but expensive. D: T^T I was sad...

    Lol!! I love your last comment. ^^ So true!! <333 ^__^

     
  • At November 17, 2009 at 10:02 PM, Blogger Johanna said…

    Thanks! I think they're so gorgeous too. I always wear 4 rings everyday: a Baroque from my aunt, one from Justin, an opal from mom, and an opal from Michael.
    I alllllways love them, though!

     
  • At November 17, 2009 at 10:04 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Awwww!!! that is sooo cool!!! ^.^ You should post pics of them some time so I can see! =D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home