poupeegirl fashion brand community
About Me

Name: Johanna
Home: Sacramento, California, United States
About Me: I am a girl; I don't quite know where I came from or where I'm going. Though I'm still getting comfortable in my own skin, I love to think about a world more simple than the one I reside in now. I like to imagine a magical place with elegant gowns, tea time every hour, true friendship, etiquette, and art. Don't let the busy reality of the world take you over. Hold onto your innocence.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Wonderful Things

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  26.11.09  
 
 
A haircut and some books.
Over this past weekend, I was at the coast to stay at a beach house with my mother, sister, aunt, and uncle. It was so much fun! ^__^ I wish I had a camera though to take a bunch of pictures :< Sadly I didn't.
But my aunt DID cut my hair! It's the shortest it has ever been in my life. Shortest. I really like it though!

I traveled to Winston Smith Books yesterday.
I KNEW I was waiting to buy the RIGHT version of Lolita by Vladimir Nobokov. It's my favorite novel and finally, after decided I LOVE old published books, I found a copy published in 1955. It can't get much older than that, since it was written in that year. XD
and I bought the oldest version of 1984 that I could find (come on, you HAVE to buy 1894 at Winston Smith). That book was published in 1961 I believe.

I am so very, very happy.
posted by Johanna @ 10:16 AM  
1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home