poupeegirl fashion brand community
About Me

Name: Johanna
Home: Sacramento, California, United States
About Me: I am a girl; I don't quite know where I came from or where I'm going. Though I'm still getting comfortable in my own skin, I love to think about a world more simple than the one I reside in now. I like to imagine a magical place with elegant gowns, tea time every hour, true friendship, etiquette, and art. Don't let the busy reality of the world take you over. Hold onto your innocence.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Wonderful Things

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  5.2.10  
 
 
Indie Lolita Brands for YOU!~★ ~
Sometimes when you look for some cute new dresses or skirts, or even just accessories, the only things that come up are the same-old "I know this already" brands. Given, they're wonderful brands, but sometimes you just need to find something completely new, and maybe a little more on budget.

Well, since I'm a very frivolous person, and I have high expectations [I'm VERY idealistic], I've sifted through numerous brands to bring you what I think is...well..."good enough":
Strawberry Chocolate has adorable Gothic, Sweet, and a tinge of Classic Lolita. For about $140, it's amazing. If it was from BABYSSB it would be hiked up at least another $100.
YUki listed themselves as Sweet, but they get a lot of their inspiration from classic, I'm feeling. Their dresses are really cute :> I'm totally an OP person, JSKs second, so when I see collections like this I just squee!!
Endorphins. No one can forget about the basics that one needs: petticoats, + 'drawers'. They have them that seem to be of good quality, and for less amounts of money. I also saw some really nice gothic skirts.
D0ris is a page where you can get items from Doris, Die Falter Fuhret, Victorian Maiden, Fairy Wish, etc.
Fairy Wish. Or you can go to the Fairy Wish site yourself! <3
★Finally, JELLY BEAN is SO CUTE!! GO THERE.

So along with scourging the internet, I've decided to finally move forward and start my own brand :> Haha. It'll be super-Indie. But it'll be awesome. So I started BEAUTIFUL DREAMER. I hope when I start making things, you'll enjoy it! Go and follow that blog, too :]
posted by Johanna @ 9:07 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home