poupeegirl fashion brand community
About Me

Name: Johanna
Home: Sacramento, California, United States
About Me: I am a girl; I don't quite know where I came from or where I'm going. Though I'm still getting comfortable in my own skin, I love to think about a world more simple than the one I reside in now. I like to imagine a magical place with elegant gowns, tea time every hour, true friendship, etiquette, and art. Don't let the busy reality of the world take you over. Hold onto your innocence.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Wonderful Things

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  13.2.10  
 
 
Thrift Treasures + Daily Coordinate
Hello!
Today we were going down the hill to peek in on a play practice that some of our friends were in. So of course, I decided to dress up.
And after I decided to go to the thrift store to look for play pearls and a cardigan [because I needed one badly].
I was cleaning my room earlier and I realized I needed some more cute, girly, 'sweet loli' decor for my room. So instead of buying the pearls to wear, I decided to get this cute carousel horse statue- that is also a music box! Well he doesn't open, but he plays some nice song :] It reminds me of the AP Sugary Carnival dress and that I will have it in blue some day.
And I also found a simple pink cardigan that I'll be changing the buttons to. I'll switch these out for pearl buttons. All in all, I'd say it was a pretty productive day. <3
posted by Johanna @ 7:42 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At February 13, 2010 at 9:32 PM, Blogger Meghan said…

    SOOOO CUUUUTEE. Everything. D: I love your loli style!

     
  • At February 13, 2010 at 9:54 PM, Blogger Johanna said…

    @Meghan:
    Thank you very much! I'm slowly but surely building on it. It's such a wonderful thing. Takes a lot of research. And money. But it's worth it!

     
  • At February 23, 2010 at 9:22 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Ahhh!! thats so awesome!! You look absolutely gorgeous Yoyo! <3 ^.^ Ahh! and I love that cardigan! So pretty!! And wow, yoyo, your not going to believe it, but I have a carousel horse almost like that, but its not a unicorn, ;-; and it has dif colors, more of blue and greens and reds. I think mine is a boy. XD I'll take a pic of it. ^.^ lol! XD love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home